Answer these questions honestly to find out…
- I am in an incredible relationship and I feel like it is going to get even better.
- I understand how my partner communicates and how to give my partner what they really need.
- I am physically attracted to my partner and even though it sounds corny, I feel totally connected with them.
According to The Forest Institute of Psychology 63% of all marriages fail. Did anyone ever show you how create a loving, fulfilling, intimate relationship? Now you can learn how…
You can avoid the intense pain and stress of break up and divorce by learning the secrets behind successful relationships. Most people make simple mistakes that cause the partners to drift apart and separate emotionally. If there is an emotional disconnect, it’s over, even if they don’t divorce or separate. Why? Because the relationship becomes lifeless… no passion… no connection… two roommates existing together, doing their best to just get along.
The once positive good feelings are replaced by negative emotions towards each other. The partners might even love each other, but are not in love anymore.
This creates even more stress to an already stressed out couple. You can imagine the emotional toll it takes over time. Pick your poison; constant fighting, numbness, emotional isolation, un-appreciation, and resentment. Is that any way to live?
I want to personally help you transform your relationship no matter what shape it’s in by inviting you to receive my free report.
Discover The 3 Key Ingredients All Happy, Fulfilling Relationships Have In Common
(Available free only for a limited time)
In this free no obligation special report you will learn exactly what to do to immediately turn your relationship around, even if your partner is the problem, and you have tried everything including counseling. These proven strategies are easy to follow, understand and implement.
- Polarity- the attracting force of masculine and feminine energy. The key to connection, passion, and intimacy. Lack of polarity is the biggest cause of divorce and disrupts the attraction and sense of connection. Do you love them, but are not in love with them? Blame polarity. Are you less physically attracted to your partner? Blame polarity. Is you sex life dull or non-existent? Blame polarity. You can learn how to rebuild polarity and rekindle the spark of attraction.
- Essential Needs - the critical role that they play in your relationship. Did you know that there are 6 needs that propel you to action both good and bad in any relationship? These 6 needs can push your relationship to failure and divorce as fast as they can pull you to happiness and success. They can make the difference between a loving, committed relationship and a relationship doomed to failure. You will learn the importance of meeting these 6 needs to prevent affairs.
- Relationship Rules- What are your rules in the relationship? What are your rules for giving and receiving love? Maybe your partner does things that drive you crazy and violate your rules making you feel unappreciated. These things add up over time, causing a loss of trust and respect, leading to resentment; a relationship destroyer.
- The 4 Levels –There are 4 relationship levels. At what level is your relationship? If you are at a level 1 or 2, your relationship is very likely to fail. Certainly the two partners will be unhappy at best, if not miserable.Relationships are the cause of more pain and more pleasure than any other area in life. What type of relationship are you willing to settle for? How much stress is enough?It’s time to get yourself the answers that will transform your relationship to higher levels of joy and satisfaction. Imagine what a difference a loving, fulfilling, intimate relationship will make in your life. Imagine what it might be like to know that every day your relationship is growing in love. Imagine waking up feeling totally connected with your partner. Now you can learn exactly what you need to do to shift even the most stubborn and difficult situation.
If you are ready right now to discover how to transform your relationship, and want to talk with me, I welcome hearing from you. Call Jeff Forte (860)633-8555 or e-mail email@example.com to reserve your free no obligation PEAK Relationship Review. We will get right to the heart of the cause of your relationship challenge.
Fill in the contact information below.