* After 5 years of on and off couple’s therapy and being at my wits end I found Jeff. I figured it would be more of the same going through the issues and working on how to understand each other. Our first conversation was remarkable because he understood immediately what was happening between us. No one had ever been able to talk to me about my marriage issues in such an easy to understand right to the point manner. I knew that he was the right person for us right away. Jeff suggested my husband talk with him as well to see if he was comfortable working with him. Working with Jeff was a breath of fresh air. Many of our conversations were fun and light. I learned so much from him that I hired him to work with me separately. Everything about our marriage improved. We are closer than we have been in 15 years and finally I feel like my husband understands me. Thank you Jeff!
* My husband and I argued constantly and things would get way out of control. It seemed like I had to walk gingerly around him and we couldn’t talk about anything at all without arguing. We were talking about separating until a friend told me about Jeff’s book. I enjoyed reading his book so much, because it seemed like there were things that I could do by myself to change my marriage. From my very first conversation with Jeff to today one month later, my husband and I have not had one bad argument and not once has my husband brought up divorce. He is sweeter and much more affectionate to me. I have come to realize thanks to Jeff that I have so much more control over my marriage than I had ever imagined and my husband has no idea that I have even been getting any outside help.
* I had spent 2 years on and off in couples therapy working on communication with my husband, but never getting anywhere. We continued to argue about the smallest things and I felt completely misunderstood and alone. After talking to Jeff Forte I knew right away that he could help us. We only had one conversation with him together as a couple, and the rest were separate individual conversations, but they were so helpful. He told me exactly what to do and I know that he did the same with my husband. Here we are about 45 days later and I feel like I’m in a new marriage. I not only feel happy and understood, I feel the love that I haven’t felt in over 12 years.
* I found Jeff’s from an ad for relationship coaching and called him to set up a meeting for me and my wife. We had been married 11 years. He suggested we go to his relationship seminar first. After hearing him talk I began to understand why my wife and I had disconnected. I learned exactly what I was doing wrong. My wife was very surprised at how well he understood women and what they need most from men. After working with Jeff for just a month, everything that I do in my relationship has changed. His strategies really work. I am still not sure why some of them work so well, but they do. He told me that some of what I would need to do would be counter intuitive. I never would have figured this out on my own. Jeff’s ideas work. If you are in trouble in your relationship call I recommend you call him right away.
* After reading one of Jeff Forte’s articles on line, for the very first time I believed it was possible to change my marriage. Working with him was light and easy unlike the heaviness and seriousness I experienced in other things I tried first. His approach to relationships is so refreshingly logical and straight forward. There is no guessing about what to do next. My wife and I both enjoyed our consultations with him. He understood so well what my wife really needed from me. He always seemed to know what to do for whatever was happening between us. His businesslike approach to relationship was surprisingly easy to put into place right away. My marriage is back on track and I don’t have the stress of always wondering what to do next anymore.
* Our marriage was basically over. We had been through three different therapists and nothing had changed. My husband and I were talking about divorce regularly. My friend suggested I contact Jeff Forte because she knew someone who said he fixed her marriage. I was surprised at his fees, but more surprised at his track record and how fast he got to what was really wrong in our relationship. He definitely knows what he is doing and didn’t waste any time at getting into areas in our relationship that none of the therapists had talked about. My husband who had been so resistant with the therapists really appreciated his no nonsense, no blame, and educational approach. Jeff helped bring love back into our marriage and my husband and I feel like we can handle anything together now.