The most trying times in life are not the struggles as much as our internal dilemma:
- Do we choose to rise up, or not?
- Do we decide that we are bigger than this thing, or not?
- Do we accept our capacity to work our way through?
Will we honor the truth; that we have more strength and resilience inside each of us, waiting patiently to be discovered?
In the hurry up living that we all too often find ourselves engulfed in, Where do we allow for moments of offset?
- Offsets to stress
- Offsets to self-neglect
- Offsets to unhappiness
- Offsets to unhealthy lifestyles
- Offsets to relationship dysfunction
- Offsets to burnout and overwhelm
Some part of us yearns for more aliveness in the choices we are making, more depth to the meanings in our lives, and greater inner peace.
The funny thing is while we may want those things; Who has the time?
Unfortunately, to choose self-neglect over anything else is unwise. as the consequences inevitably find their way too us.
Time is short. Choose wisely.
- You’ll know the most important areas of overall life success.
- You’ll know what’s needed for greater personal fulfillment and happiness.
- You’ll know what to do next.