It’s no secret that employee turnover is directly related to the quality of leadership.
The difficult truth is; that might be you.
People have no interest in being part of an agenda.
- They are interested in being valued for their contribution.
- They are interested in being part of something important.
- They are interested in honesty, fairness, openness, and collaboration; as long as these qualities exist in their managers.
- They are interested in growing, learning and feeling supported in their development.
- They are interested in feedback that supports their career path.
- They are interested in someone to watch out for them and guide them as a mentor.
As a leader, do these things and watch the turnover numbers fall.
Leaders who fail to do these things will always experience high turnover and burn out.
When you think you’ve developed yourself enough as a leader, that’s the time others start to surpass you.
Your VIP title isn’t enough.
You’ll need real skills and a commitment to retain your key talent.
The mindset of “good enough” is what keeps leaders and organizations from being great.
To accelerate your leadership development reach out to talk with me.