The repetitive nature of life is where the lessons exist.
- To what degree do I resist the complacency in my life?
- To what degree do I resist my own wisdom?
- If I’m not happy today, where will that come from?
You already know that if you have a goal or vision of what you want, you also need a solid plan to make it happen.
Here are the active elements where performance gaps can be identified.
10 Ways to Honor the Integrity of My Vision
- I know exactly what I want. And I know why.
- I am able to understand and truthfully admit, where I am now compared to that.
- I know what’s needed from me in terms of effort, focus and commitment.
- I’m working on it. I’m doing it. I’m deeply engaged.
- I aware of and able to acknowledge my own interference. I know where I’m getting in my own way and doing something about it.
- I am willing to accept help, guidance and direction.
- I doing what’s necessary based on priority payoffs, and going about my day like I mean it.
- I’m tracking my activities and progress so that I notice trends, patterns and obstacles.
- I’m making adjustments as needed.
- I’m focusing on Who I need to be more than what I need to do. Because when I know Who I am, and I honor that, I know what to do. And I do it more effectively.
The shortfalls most often occur in the gaps in your belief systems, your knowledge/understanding, and your effort.
Bridging these gaps can require a willingness to allow guidance to replace ego in your pursuits of success.
Talk with me today if you’re ready to accelerate your success.