* I can count on a few fingers the people who have had a dramatic impact on my life; Jeff is one of those people. His discipline, his patience, his ability to cut through the fog to get to the real issues of what holds us back is effortless. I thank him for the success I’ve had both personally and in business. I couldn’t recommend him more highly. If being successful is important to you, Jeff is the best insurance you can have.
President, Merchant Advisors
* Jeff, in the beginning when I started working with you 5 months ago I was not fully committed and you supported me. You have truly shown me and helped me… to define me. I like me today. The transformation from the hard exterior to the heart has been real. My heart feels today. I am a different person, I truly am. Your intuition is amazing. It is unbelievable.
VP, Bank of America
* Jeff is one of the first people that I go to for business or personal advice. He is a man of integrity and has the ability to put other people first so that they can improve their lives. I can confide in him and always look forward to his sound advice. It has helped me immensely.
Owner, Moon Brook Construction
Jeff has an ability to get people to look inside themselves and do what they’re meant to be doing. He has helped me to reach beyond what I thought were my limitations and he continues to motivate me.
President, Glading Group
* Jeff is someone who embodies an attitude of curiosity and experimentation and his skills reflect this. He is constantly refining his skills by testing out new ideas “in the trenches” of his private coaching practice. Get in touch with Jeff if you want to enhance the quality of your life or improve the results you are getting.
* Jeff is an amazing human and a truly gifted coach. He has a way of getting underneath the layers and grabbing hold of the most effective lever for change, and then activating it. The result for me was this incredible shift into a lightness of being, and a deep unwavering connection to my own power to focus and accomplish what I needed. Thank you, Jeff!
* Working with Jeff far surpassed my expectations. His intuition, sincere desire to provide me with life changing strategies, and wealth of training has helped me to release lifelong emotional blocks. I made more growth in one month of working with Jeff than many years of counseling, workshops, courses, medication, books, and retreats. The decision to become his client has absolutely been a great life investment. My only regret is that I didn’t meet Jeff years ago!
* One of the best things about the amazing work you do is that with no effort at all, no discussion about the issues, no boring analyzing of the problem, you use techniques that relax, soothe and approach “change” from a perspective that leads me closer to my heart. Thank you for all you do.
International best selling author 500 Confessions
* I’ve only been seeing Jeff for a short period of time however, during this time Jeff has helped me to dig deep and identify some of my issues. Jeff made me feel like he cared about what I was going through and that increased my comfort level. I’ve implement tools that Jeff has shared with me on a daily basis in my personal and business life and I must say that those tools has proven to be as effective as Jeff, himself. Today, I’m more focused and in control of my thoughts.
West Hartford, CT
* I approached Jeff after years of struggling to overcome some painful issues. I was exhausted from constantly trying to get myself to a better place with little success. I signed up for a three month program with meetings once per week. Sixty days later I had clearly accomplished my goals. To anyone that is struggling to get results and wants a quick solution I highly recommend reaching out to Jeff Forte.
* Before talking with Jeff, I suffered from sleep deprivation due to a very traumatic event that occurred when I was 14 years old. I have always had a hard time falling asleep for fear there was an intruder in the house. While Jeff was talking with me and asking several questions, I felt as if I was in a hypnotic trance. I can’t even remember the conversation really, but I could gradually feel the fear escaping me. At the end of our conversation, it was instant relief. I wasn’t sure at the time if it was temporary, but since that night over 3 months ago I have had no fear of falling asleep and have slept through the night.
* Just have to say that Jeff Forte is one the best if the not the best coach I have ever seen. I have been in the Human Service Field for over 20 years and I have seen multiple techniques. Jeff is concerned with results and will stop at nothing to help you get them. Friends and family have noticed a change in me and said that I must be on some kind of happiness drug. I also witnessed Jeff work with people who had long term chronic challenges and have changes happen that I never would have believed to be possible. I have been truly blown away by the power of some of his techniques. If you are thinking about speaking with Jeff, do not hesitate for a moment. Set up an appointment immediately and start enjoying the first day of your new life. Yes your life.
Mark Vesco MSW
* Jeff has been able to help me to focus and execute at much higher levels, both personally and professionally. His insight and wisdom have reshaped my previous understanding of what is possible.
New York, NY
* My marriage was miserable, and I was really unhappy. I had met someone else, and was involved, and thinking about leaving my wife. We had tried counseling, but ended up arguing more and more about all the issues in the relationship. I found Jeff and decided to call and just listen to what he had to say. I told him that I only wanted clarity about whether to stay with my wife or not. After some meetings with him, I lost all interest in the other woman. How he managed that I do not know. I found my wife responding to me in ways she hadn’t for years. At first, I didn’t want her to respond. I wanted out. I had only been doing the things he asked me to do. Before I knew it, I felt closer to my wife than I had in years, and I realized that I really loved her. There is no doubt that he saved my marriage even though he tells me that I did.
* To Jeff: The fact that you took an interest in someone that you didn’t even know and were willing to help them is something that will stay with me for many years, but the hour you initially spent with me is something that I will remember forever. Thank you!
* I hated my husband. I didn’t trust him and felt stuck in the biggest mistake of my life. I had contacted Jeff
to get clarity on what to do because of the children. Somehow, he took all my pain and transformed it. He
made me feel whole again. I was able to remember what it was like to love. He helped me to find the real me at the deepest level. Now I am free, and have fallen back in love with my husband.
New Rochelle, NY
* Coming home from work was like spinning a roulette wheel, I never knew what I was going to get when I greeted my wife. We had started counseling with someone together, but it was going nowhere, just rehashing the same issues that caused us to fight. We were constantly at each other, and I was really worried about our future together. Jeff gave me some great advice. It worked so well, that my wife said that she thought I was a totally different person. She had no idea that I had ever been to see him. When Jeff told me that I might be able to reverse the whole thing on my own if she wasn’t interested, at first I didn’t believe him, now I highly recommend him.
* We wanted to find a relationship expert to offer up some information on marriage and relationships at our state convention. We connected with Jeff Forte of PEAK Results and had a wonderful keynote address! His address was so down-to-earth and interactive! Our members loved his explanations regarding relationship issues and enjoyed answering questions he posed to the group. So many of us wanted to leave with techniques we could use in our own relationships and we did! I myself used some of the techniques with my own family!
If your organization is looking for a speaker to discuss relationship issues and explain the difference between men and women, seek out Jeff Forte and enjoy!
President, The Mothers of Twins Association of Connecticut
* To really help another human being you need to have stared into the face of your own demons and challenge yourself every day to reach your fullest potential. What I love about Jeff is he is a living, walking example of integrity. He is that rare human being who walks his talk who is not afraid to go out on a limb in his own life. If you’re interested in really going beyond your own limitation’s then ask Jeff to walk with you. I promise it will be one of the most rewarding and amazing things you ever decided. I feel very blessed and lucky to have met Jeff he really re-awoke this innocent childlike wonder in me at how amazing life truly is and that “Anything is Possible”.
Founder, Wuji Gong
* We have struggled with our relationship for years, in and out of counseling. We decided to take a different approach to work with Jeff as a last resort We learned more in 3 sessions with him than we had in the previous 4 years. He is so insightful about exactly what to do. It’s hard to imagine how many mistakes we were making that were so easily fixed with his guidance. Our lost connection with each other is back and more.
Melanie and Jerry
* Hey Jeff, I wanted to thank you – I really appreciate so much of what we discussed last year and the tools you provided me (even in our abbreviated time working together). You really have a rare talent, and while I’ve been doing well, I cannot imagine how much progress I would have made had I been able to keep seeing you. Just wanted to send a quick note of thanks — happy new year!
* I thought I was doing Ok and you challenged me to live a higher vision of who I am, and in the beginning I didn’t understand how that was possible because I had no vision. Now my life is filled with purpose and I actually understand how to communicate with my wife. The stress is gone. The difference is hard to put into words because it has had such a profound impact on my life, in every part of it. When you told me that you believed in me, I actually felt it. I will be checking in with you regularly.
* I had problems with confidence and expressing myself to other people. Jeff helped me find the inner me, the real me. It didn’t take as long as I thought, and now I am very confident. Talking to him gave me the opportunity to find myself. Jeff, you have made me feel so free to express myself and I am very grateful. The simple tools were easy to understand and use. Now I am motivated, and every day I look forward to the challenges.
* Whenever I have had business challenges Jeff has been a great help. His guidance has helped me to grow my business and address some important issues. I know I can trust him to give me his honest opinion of any situation that I present to him. He is a great business ally.
* Have you ever felt not being yourself? That there is a hidden you that is the real you? I had felt that my entire life but was not able to access it. And the me I was showing/living was, albeit all success, mediocre if not unhappy or even miserable. Jeff’s 90 day challenge makes sense even in business terms. So I gave it a chance. Best money I ever invested. There are no words to describe this valuable and powerful experience. Life changing sounds trite but that what it was. Jeff is the most giving person. It’s so easy to trust him and he makes his challenge for you to take action so inviting. It bridges any resistance, so I was able to look deeper and freed a me that is beyond any of my expectations: complete, enthusiastic, happy, in harmony, truly loving, ….and even more successful.
* If you want to free yourself from the past, and embrace living fully PEAK Results Coaching is the place. Jeff has amazing tools that helped me discover a happier version of me that I thought was not possible. He is so insightful and he just seemed to know things about me so quickly it was surprising. Sometimes words are not enough to describe how deep this change is inside of me.
* I finally found someone who has real business experience and can understand the challenges that I have in my life. It is a rare to find a high level of business understanding combined with a business skill level approach to the heart in relationships.
Fortune 500 Sr. Executive
Jeff garners an accurate understanding of my situation through listening and intuition, asks questions where I need to be challenged and provides valuable suggestions when I need practical advice. My own growth and change has been dramatic.
* I first came to see Jeff to get my life back on track. My work with him has not only gotten me excited about my life, it has really improved my relationship, and because of that I am happier than I have been in many years.
* I came to Jeff for a challenging work situation that I was not able to correct. He helped to solve it surprisingly quickly. Later I mentioned that my marriage was extremely stressful, and he gave some things to do right away that I never would have figured out on my own. I did what he suggested, and frankly I was shocked at how well they worked. Impressive.
Fortune 500 Sr. V.P.
* To say thank you seems like it is not enough. My marriage was in trouble, and I was secretly looking for a place to live while my husband was threatening divorce. He told me that I had to” fix my problems” or the marriage was over. We had gone to traditional marriage counseling together briefly, but he refused go any more. Jeff called him, and he agreed to come in for one meeting. Well, several meetings later, my husband admitted that it was the best thing for our marriage, and that if he had not come in with me, we probably would have divorced.
West Hartford, CT
* After 15 years of trying traditional therapy modalities; psychiatrists, psychologists, psychoanalysts, social workers, medical doctors etc. to treat depression and a “failure to launch” issue among other challenges I faced, I decided to seek a different approach. I found Jeff through a web search for coaches and after interviewing a few, I decided to make an appointment with him. I don’t mind saying that I had nearly given up at this point and had contemplated taking my own life very seriously. I met Jeff with the foregone conclusion that this would, as all other avenues I had taken previously, ultimately fail. It wasn’t long after we began meeting that I felt a shift occurring in the very core of my being. After a short time, my life began to improve dramatically. I can’t really say why or how, as much of the work we did together dealt with the subconscious. Now, after only four months, I feel the best I have felt in nearly 20 years. My business, which had totally crumbled to pieces, is now speedily rejuvenating. I feel confident, secure, motivated and above all, happy. With his guiding hand, I have become “me” again, or perhaps for the first time in my life. I know who I am, what I want, and how to get there. It has been a journey of the soul, mind and body ultimately leading me to the 35 year old I deserve to be. I can summarize by saying that I would certainly not be where I am or WHO I am, if I hadn’t made that first phone call.
* I went to Jeff to get help in making some changes. I was frustrated because work was already stressful. I was very nervous before meeting him because I had no idea how he could possibly help me. At the end of the first meeting, I felt that I had know him for a long time, and he made it so easy for me to be comfortable opening up about what was going on in my life. He has remarkable insight about people and his intuition is usually spot on. He always gave me concrete examples of things that I could do right away and they have all worked for me. Now my confidence is so much higher today, and my stress level is way down. Jeff had lots of great answers for me.
Fortune 500 Business Manager
* Jeff, you helped me to overcome my fears and go for the job that I really wanted. I was scared and had never done anything like this in my life. I would never have gone forward with it if it hadn’t been for you. You taught me how to believe in myself and my abilities. Not only did I get the job, but I was offered other opportunities, that never would have happened without your guidance.
* I have found Jeff‘s strategies for building self confidence to be extremely elegant, yet they are simple and straightforward. They get to the heart with an amazing efficiency. Your advice is greatly appreciated.
* I went the traditional relationship counseling route but that didn’t work. I knew there must be a better way to save my marriage but I didn’t how until I met Jeff. He gave me the recipe and the tools I needed to understand how great relationships are made and that made all the difference. I’m amazed at the results and grateful I found Jeff.
* From a business perspective Jeff was a great sounding board, helping me to sort through obstacles so that my team and I could increase production, develop our asset base and build our business.
Sr.VP, Merrill Lynch
* Jeff helped me make shifts that have eluded me all of my adult life. If you are motivated to make your life better, get in touch with Jeff Forte and get results!
Author/Speaker Napa, CA
* Jeff has made an amazing impact on my life! For several years I have been battling the symptoms of nerve damage and CRPS (Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome) Finding Jeff and committing to his techniques has made such a dramatic impact on my pain. After applying his methods, I am now pain-free and have reduced my dependence on medication to relieve pain. The key factors in my success with Jeff were fully embracing the process of healing and being thoughtful and methodical during our skype calls and in daily healing assignments. I cannot thank Jeff enough for the impact he has made on my health and well-being. Freeing myself from pain has allowed me to live a much fuller life and focus on family relationships instead of the challenges of chronic pain. Thank you, Jeff!
* My son age 7 was missing lots of school because of panic attacks and difficulty in breathing. He was seeing a therapist and psychologist for a few months but nothing was helping. A friend told me about Jeff so I brought my son to see him. He spent only 30 minutes with my son one time, talking to him about butterflies and breathing, and colors and some other things and he hasn't had a panic attack since.The attacks immediately stopped and it’s been a year now without any panic attacks. To this day, I’m not really sure what exactly happened in that 30 minutes but my son has been fine since.
West Hartford, CT
* Before talking with Jeff, I suffered from sleep deprivation due to a traumatic event that occurred when I was 14 years old. I have always had a hard time falling asleep for fear there was an intruder in the house. While Jeff was talking with me and asking several questions, I felt as if I was in a hypnotic trance. I can't even remember the conversation really, but I could gradually feel the fear escaping me. At the end of our conversation, it was instant relief. I wasn't sure at the time if it was temporary, but since that night I have had no fear of falling asleep.
* I got in touch with Jeff when I was at the lowest point my life, and I was already survivor of cancer and divorce. Jeff really helped me get a perspective on my loneliness and desperation, particularly about money. He patiently talked me through to a place where I was able to keep all the emotional pieces together, to learn to love myself again and put aside a lot of very sabotaging self-hatred. The proof is that I am now facing some of the best prospects and projects in my life so far which empowers me artistically and in my business life. Thanks Jeff for everything. You are a master of your craft.
Los Angeles, CA
* My daughter who is now in her twenties has been dealing with depression for over ten years now. She has tried physiatrists, therapist, medication and holistic doctors. Unfortunately none of this was able to help her and she continued to spiral down hill. I reached out to Jeff not knowing if he could help her. After one visit she saw results and continues to thrive and she is now living her life and very happy. To see her thriving is testimony to Jeff once again. I am writing this in hopes of helping others, there is hope of overcoming unhappiness, and I have personally seen this with my daughter. Jeff has enabled her to thrive and in such a short period of time her health has improved and she is truly happy. Very amazing to witness all of this!
Colorado Springs, CO
*Results may vary.
Jeff Forte CSIC CME
PEAK Results Coaching
2389 Main St. Glastonbury, CT 06033