- They are interested in being valued for their contribution.
- They are interested in being part of something important.
- They are interested in honesty, fairness, openness, and collaboration; as long as these qualities exist in their managers.
- They are interested in growing, learning and feeling supported in their development.
- They are interested in feedback that supports their career path.
- They are interested in someone to watch out for them and guide them as a mentor.
The Difficult Truth About Leadership
It’s no secret that employee turnover is directly related to the quality of leadership. The difficult truth is; that might be you. People have no interest in being part of an agenda.
July 25, 2018
Jeff Forte CSIC CME
PEAK Results Coaching
2389 Main St. Glastonbury, CT 06033